About Voice of Vashon
KVSH 101.9FM – A to I
KVSH 101.9FM – J to Z
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY
December 24th, 2017 - Posted in Alerts
Advisory In Effect Until 12/25 @ 10am Here is a Winter Weather Advisory from the National Weather Service:
… The Winter Weather Advisory will be in effect from 7 PM this evening to 10 am PST Monday…
* Snow is expected. Plan on slippery Road conditions. Total snow accumulations of up to two inches are possible.
* Everett and vicinity, including Stanwood, Marysville, and Mountlake Terrace.
* Tacoma and vicinity, including Gig Harbor, Fox Island, Anderson Island, DuPont, Puyallup, and Spanaway.
* Bellevue and vicinity, including Mill Creek, Kenmore, Kirkland, and Issaquah.
* Seattle and vicinity, including Shoreline, Vashon Island, Mercer Island, White Center, Kent, and Algona.
* When… from 7 PM this evening to 10 am PST Monday.
* Additional details… be prepared for reduced visibilities at times, hazardous driving conditions, potential power outages, and delayed public transportation.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
This message was posted at 13:15 on Sunday and will be updated as needed.